Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blog Introduction

My plan was to open my gallery this summer. However, I don't feel my web site is ready. There are many things I need to do and/or fix before adding to it. I got this idea while visiting Ikeagodess. What a great idea to have a blog to show off my layouts and those that are sent to me by so many wonderful people!

If you would like me to post a layout you have created using my graphics, please send an email to pamlefors@gmail.com with information as you wish it to appear here. Details about the layout and items used. If you have added elements or papers from another designer, I need that information as well. (Please keep the graphics from others to a minimum since I am using this mainly to display work with my products)

I hope you will stop by for a little inspiration!

I can't guarantee I will post your layout here, but I will surely try.

Thanks, Pam ;)

1 Comment:

Susie said...

Wonderful idea Pam, I would love to see your layouts.